A step by step guide to making your own whipped beard butter, includes materials required, video demonstration, and detailed directions. You can do this, it’s easy and just as good, if not better than any beard butters you can buy. Recipe below:
Blazing Beards Whipped Beard Butter Recipe
Recipe will make 4.2 oz. of beard butter. ml %
3 Tablespoons of Mango Butter = 1 1/2 Oz. 45 36%
4 Tablespoons of Shea Butter = 2.0 Oz. 60 47%
4 ml Jojoba Oil ] ]
4 ml Sweet Almond Oil ] ]
3 ml Avocado Oil ] = 1/2 Oz. ] 15 12%
2 ml Argon Oil ] ]
2 ml Jamaican Black Castor Oil ] ]
6 ml of essential oils = 120 drops = 0.2 Oz
40 Drops of Cedarwood 2.00 ml ]
30 Drops of Frankinsence 1.50 ml ]
20 Drops of Lemon 1.00 ml ] 6 5%
15 Drops Cinnamin Bark 0.75ml ]
10 Drops Eucalyptus 0.50 ml ]
5 Drops of Anise 0.25 ml ]
1. Measure out carrier oils and essential oils into glass container, stir thoroughly, set aside.
2. Melt Mango butter in double boiler (Pot of boiling water with glass measuring cup inside).
3. Once Mango butter is completely melted, remove from heat, let sit for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add Shea butter to hot melted Mango Butter and stir until completely melted.
5. If necessary, you may put back on very low heat to completely melt the Shea butter.
6. Let mixture sit for 15-20 minutes to cool but not harden. SB warm but not burning to the touch.
7. Add Carrier and essential oil mixture. (if added when butters are too hot, essential oils will evaporate).
8. Mix thoroughly, Stir for 10 minutes alternating directions.
9. Refrigerate mixture for approximately 1-2 hours, until in a semi solid state (mushy but not drippy).
10. Transfer semi solid mixture to mixing bowl.
11. Mix with electric mixer until silky smooth and airy, scaping down sides of bowl intermittently.
12. Put finished mixture into icing bag and squeeze into container of choice.
13. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set, until mixture is chilled through.
14. Remove from refridgerator and let return to room temperature.
15. Enjoy your Blazing Beards Whipped Beard Butter.
New Hairstyle Design Tips: Mistakes You’re Doing When Straightening Your Hair
Who doesn’t love sleek hair? It is neat, elegant, shiny and never fails to be trendy. In addition to that, it is one of the easiest and fastest hair-dos that you might attempt to have at home. All you need to do is put your flat iron on and work it through the strands. Yet, with all its benefits, comes along a serious problem represented with burnt fried ends. And why is that? Because you probably did some mistakes while straightening your hair. In this article, we will provide you with new hairstyle design tips to avoid further damage by avoiding these mistakes and fixing them with reliable steps that keep your strands healthy.
Unlocking 20 Secrets To Grow & Maintain Long Hair
Most of the women always dream and strive to get long and beautiful hair. However, it’s not easy to grow and maintain long hair. Here are the top 20 secrets that will help you in your efforts to achieve long and shiny hair.